HOW IT WORKS
The Kicker Tracker App is the easiest to use and most effective football kicking app available today. The overall process of recording your kicks and punts, tracking your performance and analyzing your stats over time is very simple to do!
1. Start a New Session
2. Choose Field Goals, Kickoffs or Punts
3. Enter kick/punt data after each attempt.
Enter Distance (ex. 30, 40) and Result (Make, Miss, WL, WR, S, Blk)
Enter Distance and Hang-Time (optional) in 3 digit format like 3.90
4. Continue on to each kick or review previous kicks by pressing the back or next arrows.
5. After your last kick, double check your entries and then click ‘End Session’.
6. Your session statistics are then calculated and you are taken to the ‘Session Summary’ screen which details your key stats and each individual kick and its result (or hang-time).
7. After reviewing your Session Summary you can ‘Add Notes’ like the wind conditions, etc. and also you can ‘Share’ the Session Summary screen shot with your friends, teammates and coaches via Facebook, E-mail, Twitter & more!
8. Click the ‘History’ button to view a sortable list of all your FG, KO, P workouts for quick access to any session and its stats.
9. To see your performance over the long term click the ‘Stats’ button and break down your skills by PAT, FG, KO, P and show ALL sessions or customize your view by specific dates.
The Kick Tracker App will help you become more accountable of your kicking sessions by charting and tracking your progress over time. A famous saying goes “Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination” (Fitzhugh Dodson). Well Kick Tracker answers this for you and allows you to record all your sessions, validate your performance over time and set new goals for improvement in field goals, kickoffs and punts!
If you have any questions about the App during use or general support or feedback inquiries, please watch the Demo Video above and then feel free to Contact Us.